Article Source: San Bruno AYSO
REGISTER FOR FALL AYSO 2021
SEASON DATES: September - November
Dear San Bruno AYSO families,
Good evening, we are happy to announce that we are now open for registration for our Fall Soccer Season!
- All players will go directly to a waitlist, with no payment due at this time
Players will come off of the wait list on a first come, first served
basis. We hope to be contacting you by 6/1/2021 to pay.
- Please note that you may need to create a new account in Sports Connect.
- At this time, we only have on-line registration.
plan on having a traditional season with practices, scrimmages, games,
and for the older age groups the usual end-of-season tournaments. This
is based on the current Orange Tier in San Mateo County and the
downward trajectory of COVID in our community. If that reverses
significantly, we will follow state and county guidance.
than likely, we will no longer have access to Crestmoor Field as it is
in the process of being sold. We are working with San Bruno Parks and
Recreation and with the San Bruno School District to secure more field
- Our opening day for VIP and 6U to 14U is September 11, 2021. Practices for these age groups usually start mid/late August.
- For our 16U/19U teams, their games usually being mid-August, with practices starting at the beginning of August.
- Our 5U program will be starting in mid-August and will most likely be on a weeknight, more info to come.
- 2021 Fees are:
- $160.00 for Early Bird Registration for our 6U to 18U children (born 2003-2016) until 6/30/2021
- Sibling Discount is $130 for each additional child until 6/30/2021
- Regular registration will be $200.00, per child, effective 7/1/2021
- 5U, for children born in 2017 will be $85.00 (no sibling discount)
- VIP $50.00 (no sibling discount)
always, we rely on our volunteers to make it all happen. Please
consider volunteering as a Coach, Referee, or Team Parent. We provide
all training for free. We will contact you later to submit the official
volunteer application - for now, just let us know that you are
interested. The number of players we bring in from the waitlist will
depend on the number of teams we can form, which in turn relies on the
number of volunteers that sign up.
So, here is what you should do next . . .
Please click here to register your player- grab a spot on the waitlist, defer payment, and lock in the early-bird rate of $160.
Please click here to sign up as a Volunteer
(Please do not register as a volunteer in Sports Connect at this time)
San Bruno AYSO, Region 249