You can read and download the Council Meeting Agenda and or the Meeting Agenda Packet with background information at
You may view the meeting on a livestream at www.youtube.com/user/cityofsanbruno
SAN BRUNO CITY COUNCIL
April 27, 2021
Zoom Meeting Details:
Webinar or Meeting ID: 950 1533 1897 (audio only)
Participant ID: #
Webinar or Meeting Password: 733566
Zoom Phone Line: 1-669-900-9128 (same webinar ID and password as above)
City Council meetings are conducted in accordance with Roberts Rules of Order. All regular Council meetings are recorded and televised on CityNet Services Channel 1 and replayed the following Thursday, at 2:00 pm.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. ROLL CALL/PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. PUBLIC COMMENTS FOR ITEMS NOT ON THE AGENDA
Individuals allowed three minutes. It is the Council's policy to refer matters raised in this forum to staff for investigation and/or action where appropriate. The Brown Act prohibits the Council from discussing or acting upon any matter not agendized pursuant to State Law.
a. Receive Update on COVID-19 Response Efforts.
b. Announce a Spring Community Cleanup Event on Saturday May 1, 2021 at 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. The event location is 975 Sneath Lane and residents may drop off latex paint, bulky items, e-waste appliances and bags of garbage. Residents are prohibited from dropping off dirt, rocks or concrete. This event is open to San Bruno residents only and participants will be asked to show identification showing San Bruno residency. COVID-19 guidelines will be enforced, including the requirement of mask-wearing. This event is sponsored by Recology and the City of San Bruno.
c. Announce that Mosquito Season has begun and residents are encouraged to continue to dump all standing water, report dead birds not hit by cars/trucks to (650) 344-8592 and contact the San Mateo County Mosquito and Vector Control District with questions.
d. Issue Proclamation Recognizing May as Mental Health Awareness Week.
5. CONSENT CALENDAR
All items are considered routine or implement an earlier Council action and may be enacted by one motion; there will be no separate discussion, unless requested.
a. Accept Accounts Payable of April 12 and April 19, 2021.
b. Accept Reconciliation of General Ledger to Bank Report Dated February 28, 2021.
c. Approve the Regular Meeting Minutes for the Special and Regular Meetings of April 13 and April 21, 2021.
d. Adopt Resolutions Authorizing the Filing of Applications for Funding Assigned to MTC and Committing any Necessary Matching Funds and Stating Assurance to Complete the:
• Citywide Bicycle Route Network Project
• Transit Corridor Pedestrian Connection Project Phase 4.
e. Adopt Resolution:
• Approving the Design;
• Authorizing the City Manager to Execute a Construction Contract with Golden Bay Construction Inc. for the Lara Field Parking Lot Rehabilitation Project in the Amount of $853,438;
• Appropriating Community Foundation Grant Funding in the Amount of $123,438;
• Approving a Construction Contingency of $130,000; and
• Approving a Total Budget in the Amount of $1,123,438
6. CONDUCT OF BUSINESS
a. Adopt Resolution Authorizing the City Manager to Execute a Purchase and Sale Agreement for Sale of The Crossing Property, and Authorizing the City Manager and City Attorney to Execute all Documents Necessary to Close Escrow.
b. Adopt Resolution Authorizing the City Manager to Execute a Three-Year Contract
with Hinderliter De Llamas and Associates for Business License Administration.
7. COMMENT FROM COUNCIL MEMBERS
a. Rico Medina:
• Consider Displaying the LGBTQ
Pride Flag at a Designated San Bruno City Facility to Commemorate the LGBTQ
Pride Month during the month of June
• Appoint Ad Hoc Committee for the Review of Safe & Sane Fireworks Stand Applications.
• Posy Parade.
8. ADJOURNMENT - The next Regular City Council Meeting will be held on May 11, 2021 at 7:00 p.m.